https://toulousegourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/e_0150.jpg 2000 1335 Toulouse Gourmet https://toulousegourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/TG_LOGO_DK.png Toulouse Gourmet2015-08-26 10:00:552015-11-20 12:00:15A Recipe from the Chef: Gorgonzola Apricot Cheesecake
This is a relatively easy recipe. You can trick people into thinking you spent hours and hours preparing when in reality it will only take about 30 minutes of prep time. It’s perfect for
- 3 pounds Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Green Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4 Whole Eggs
- ¼ cup Half and Half
- 3 tbsp Tony’s Seasoning
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- Pomace Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cup dry Apricots, chopped finely
- 2 cups Walnuts, chopped finely
- 9” Spring Pan lined with foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add olive oil to bread crumbs until moist.
- Press half of mixture into bottom of foil lined spring pan.
- Mix first 8 ingredients in mixer.
- Fill half of pan with mixture.
- Gently spread chopped apricots evenly over mixture.
- Spread remaining mixture over apricots to top of pan.
- Top with chopped walnuts. Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in over for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate uncovered.
- Cool completely (roughly 2 hours) before cutting into wedges.
- Serve with water crackers.
I hope you enjoy!